Pocket size map of the National Cycle Network for Sussex and South Surrey.
The major routes covered on this map are:
- National Route 2 along the South Coast from Felpham to Hastings via Brighton and Hove.
- Avenue Verte from Coulsdon to Newhaven using parts of National Route 20, 21 and 2.
- National Route 21 from New Addington to Eastbourne via Crawley and Heathfield, which include the Cuckoo Trail and the Forest Way.
- National Route 20 from Coulsdon to Brighton and Hove.
- Downs Link Route, National Route 222, from Guilford to Shoreham-by-sea.
- National Route 22 from Coulsdon to Guildford.
- South Downs Way, Regional Route 89, from Eastbourne to Houghton.
- National Route 18 from Royal Tunbridge Wells to Iden Green.
- Regional Route 12 from Tonbridge to Hever.
Also included on the map are recommended linking routes connecting the National Cycle Network with quiet roads.
The map is designed to help you explore the area by bike and includes clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities, and local Tourist Information Centre contact details. This map also features 4 day rides with directions.
Scale 1:110,000 - main map.
Author: CycleCity Guides / Sustrans
Published Date: August 2012